List of Academies for preparation of CSS in Pakistan

Posted on June 24, 2008 |
Filed Under CSS Advisory, CSS FAQs, CSS Pakistan | 216 Comments

Below is the list of coaching academies for preparation of CSS in different cities of Pakistan:

List of Academies/tutors in Lahore with contact details:

• Competitors Academy, New Garden Town, Near Kalma Chowk, Lahore. Ph: 0321-4328865
  • Officers Academy, Garden Town Lahore. Ph: 042-5830550
  • KIPS, Johar Town Lahore. Ph: —–
  • Mr. Mehmood Jaffri: No contact detail

List of Academies/tutors in Islamabad with contact details:

• National officers Academy: No contact detail
  • Zaviya: No contact detail

List of Academies/tutors in Karachi with contact details:

• National officers Academy: 03333172132
  • KIP: No contact details

List of Academies/tutors in Hyderabad with contact details:

• Classes for preparation run by Sindh University Jamshoro.

List of Academies/tutors in Sukkur with contact details:

• The Nucleus, Suit # 13-14, Hill Top Apartments, Near Dar-ul-Shifa Hospital, Sukkur.

List of in Academies/tutors in Baluchistan with contact details:

• None in our knowledge

Note: Those who are running academies or giving individual tution can request Team Silence (TS) for putting their name and contact details in this list by leaving a comment in this post or sending email to TS at css.coaching@gmail.com (css [dot] coaching [at] gmail [dot] com )

Comments

216 Responses to “List of Academies for preparation of CSS in Pakistan”

1. jaweriya on October 8th, 2008 4:20 pm

hi….
    where i can find good tutors for c.s.s preparation

2. Nasir Sultan on October 27th, 2008 2:44 pm

Dear Sir/Madam,

Can I have complete address with contact No of KIPS acadmey Johar Town.

Waiting ur response.
    Nasir Sultan
    Edited in compliance with blog policy

3. bilal on November 17th, 2008 8:19 pm

respected sir,
    i am simple B.A with the subject of political sciense and journalism.
    now doing LLB from punjab university plz guide me abt my subjects on css
    Waiting ur response
    Muhammad Bilal Rafique,

4. Asad on December 8th, 2008 11:42 pm

Respected sir,
    Is there any academy/coaching center or tutor for CSS preparation in Faisalabad.waiting for your kind suggestion………

5. Snay Zehri on January 3rd, 2009 9:41 am

Dear Sir/Madam,
    I’d like to know of private tutors and their contact info for CSS preparations or even of tuition centres as its urgent.

Thanking you,
    Sincerely,
    Snay Zehri

6. Muhammad Asif on January 5th, 2009 8:14 pm

i want to appear in CSS exams provide me detail information regarding admission preparation CSS exam shedule.

7. Imran Jan on January 12th, 2009 9:25 pm

Please help me regarding CSS. I want to know how much is the interview important. I have chosen the subjects Political Science, International Relations, History of Indo-Pak and Pashto. Tell me which subjects are scoring ones. Also tell me anything you think would be important for me.

Thanks…
    Imran Jan

8. Waheed Gujar on January 13th, 2009 10:17 pm

Sir, I have completed my BBA(Hons) recently and i want to prepare for CSS next session 2010, please guide me that i should prepare now or i should complete my MBA first and then go for CSS, and please sir also suggest me the best accadmy in lahore and what you think about Services accadmy for CSS preparation situated at Lower Mall, please sir reply me soon………..

9. Faraz Shakoor on January 17th, 2009 7:07 pm

Assalam-o-alaikum
    Sir! I have given the the exams of BA with Journalism,Economics and Persian as an optional subjects. I want to ask how many institutes are there in Karachi for the preparation of CSS examination and which one is on the top of your list and when they start there classes for the preparation of 2010 session. I shall be very thankful to you for replying me soon.
    Allah Hafiz

10. kamal on January 27th, 2009 2:11 pm

List of Academies/tutors in Karachi with contact details:

National officers Academy: 03333172132
    KIP: No contact details
    Hello i jst call at that number bt no 1 response me
    plz do some thing and tell me one thing more that i m doing B.A so it will easy to start preparing for Css along with it

11. Burhan on February 4th, 2009 3:54 pm

i want to get addmission in CSS in Rawalpindi,where its Academy.

12. fatima on February 5th, 2009 10:54 am

Respected sir
    I have recently completed my BSCS.is there any academy for css exam preparation in sargodha?
    what are ur suggestions about english reading and writing other tahn Dawn
    Regards

13. Yasir Sohaib on February 15th, 2009 1:19 pm

Respected Sir,
    i yasir sohaib completes engineering degree in the field of biomedical engineering this year from sir syed university of engineering & tech

Now i willing to appear in CSS but i ‘m enable to reach any institute or individual for the preparation of CSS examination.
    kindly gave me addresses of those centers and individuals in Karachi.
    thanks in anticipation .
    best regards,
    from
    Yasir Sohaib

my email id is yasirsohaib@hotmail.com
    my cell # 03333329202

14. aliya on March 1st, 2009 6:39 pm

hi i want to know about best academies for preparation of css in rawalpindi and also their expenses

15. binish on March 5th, 2009 5:20 pm

plz provide me the detail info about css

16. reeyan on March 10th, 2009 8:01 pm

hello every body how are you.
    i need some information from those candidates who are taking forthcoming examination of CSS.
    my first question is that how does one improve englisg language particularly in essay writing?
    secondly,what are the sources to get sufficient matterial of current affairs?
    dear friends plz give ur suggetion so that i will be able to learn more
    thanks

17. Farah on March 11th, 2009 1:24 pm

I am working in treet corpoation limited.Plz provide me complete address with contact numbers of KIPS acadmey Johar Town.

Thankyou

18. ali sher on March 30th, 2009 5:24 pm

Dear sir
    i like 2 appera in CSS exam. plz give me complete information about this . for e.g its addmission , fee, prepartion , etc.
    Also list of accedmeies where i prepare exam and about its fomats and syllabus if any .

I blong to sargodha pakistan .

19. Mehran Ashraf on March 30th, 2009 8:39 pm

Aslamo_o_Alikum
    sir i want to know the grim details of CSS. im to much interested. if you can provide me the details of CSS. I will be very thank ful to you.
    Wating.

20. AAMIR on April 4th, 2009 5:11 pm

i live in bahawalpur and how i prepare for css in bahawalpur

21. Muhammad Zarak Khan on April 5th, 2009 1:24 pm

I m Telecom Engineer and recently i did MS from Australia.I m searching for Best Academy throghout Pakistan.PLz guide me in this matter……

22. dr ayesha memon on April 6th, 2009 5:07 pm

i am MBBS DR i want to go through css exams i want to know if there is an acedemy for such preparation in hyderabad??? as it would be easier for me to

23. safa ilyas on April 9th, 2009 8:50 pm

i did my MS in mass communication from punjab university i want to go through css exams i want to know if there is an acedemy for such preparation in lahore kindly guide me

24. Khattak on April 10th, 2009 4:09 pm

Dear All,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
    I want to join CSS Acedimies so any one help me out in karachi.
    kindly tell me address and name of coaching center for CSS. in karachi

Thanks

25. muhammad athar abbas on April 13th, 2009 3:35 pm

hello seniors,

i want to take some information about CSS from you.pls guide me in this regard:
    i m confuse about the selection of the optional subject.
    plz tell me about the name of authors of the compulsoury subjects books?
    also tell me about that from which academy i have taken admission in islamabad/ rawalpindi.

thanks for your corporation.

26. Saad Aziz on April 21st, 2009 1:19 am

hello sir,
    i have been copleted my MBA n i wanna prepare for CSS,so i need ur help tht which subjects r best 4 me n frm whr shd i get prepared.
    Karachi.

27. Irshad on May 4th, 2009 9:46 am

this is very informative website

28. Shahid Amin Dogar on May 6th, 2009 9:08 pm

Sir,
    i m mba graduate, i m in trouble in choosing subjects, pls. help me out, as well as advising me a good academy (i read u r whole planned activities, i think to joint some academy for some initial basis).

29. Arsalan Chohan on May 8th, 2009 8:35 pm

SIR
    If any good tutors of css in Hyderabad so kindly inform me plzzzzz

30. mirza farhan baig on May 14th, 2009 1:31 am

well i am a std off MBA in islamabad and i actually want to know that which accedemy is best for prepration off css in rawalpindi and which subjects i have to choose for the prepration of css regards
    mirza farhan baig

31. Faisal Maqsood on May 21st, 2009 4:27 pm

hello Dr. Farukh I am faisal Maqsood from University of the Punjab. I want to do CSS and want to get a first position in css after choosing optional subjects as (Applied Mathematics, pure Mathematics and Computer Sceince). I Have given the papers of (Bachelor)(Double Maths and Physics)2009. So please give me the useful advice about the CSS (Civil Superior Services).

32. Syed Shahzad Hussain Shah on May 31st, 2009 5:32 pm

hello sir,
    i have been completed my M.A and i wanna prepare for CSS, so i need your help that which subjects are best for me and from where should i get prepared.
    thankyou,
    your sincere
    Syed Shahzad Hussain Shah
    Karachi

33. Dr Farrukh Malik on May 31st, 2009 9:33 pm

Dear Syed Shahzad Hussain Shah,

I have already replied your queries in CSS FAQs, please visit the section for the required help. In case you have any other query, I encourage you to join the Competitive Exams Preparation forum at the URL given below;

34. mohsin chaudhry on June 9th, 2009 1:59 am

respected sir
    i just completed my BE n now i want 2 prepare for CSS exam, i need guidence about some academy in lahore for CSS n also if u can suggest me optional subjects

thankx

35. SARA on June 15th, 2009 6:28 pm

sir plzzzzzzzzzz tell me about academy plz provide me full detail about subject syllabs and date for that papers nobody correctly guuide me plz you help me kindly

36. mahwish on June 18th, 2009 7:50 am

sir i hv done masters in economics recently .can u plz guide in selecting subjects 4 CSS. reply me plz

37. mahwish on June 22nd, 2009 8:40 am

A.A dear sir I am a student of MSc economics and having degree of bachelors in maths stats economics.plz help me out in chosing optional subjects for me .waiting 4 reply….

38. Ajmal Chouhan on June 26th, 2009 6:16 pm

dear sir I am a student of MSc economics and having degree of bachelors in Psychology and Economics, plz help me out in chosing optional subjects for me .waiting 4 reply.

39. ali gondal on June 28th, 2009 4:36 pm

SIR, pl z help me i want to join academy for css

in islamabad which is best

i belong to Sargodha

ali gondal

40. ali gondal on June 28th, 2009 4:45 pm

thats a good site for information

ali gondal

41. Asif khan panezai on June 29th, 2009 8:34 pm

Respected Sir/Madam
    sir i want to join an academy fo css in islamabad so plz help me to join the best academy here in islamabad.

42. faisal on July 17th, 2009 7:15 pm

Can I have complete address with contact No of National officers Academy,
    Zaviya acadmey islamabad.

43. ahmed on July 22nd, 2009 2:32 pm

pls, can you give me full address with contact no of Zaviya Academy Islamabad.

44. Arshad on July 23rd, 2009 5:41 pm

which is the best academy for css preparation in Islamabad?

45. Sagheer Hussain Malik on July 27th, 2009 1:11 pm

I wanted to know about the acedemies available in Islamabd for preparation of B.Sc. Math Stat and economics

46. Allahuddin khilji on July 28th, 2009 11:56 am

hi dear sir as i have come to know about above mentioned academies. kindly just reply me that how can i assure about the best academies among above mentioned academies.

47. AHSAN on August 3rd, 2009 5:10 pm

Aoa, sir am from Peshawar n i hav completed my MBA.in my bachelors my subjects was law n political science.now am planning to go for css.so there for i will b needing ur help, in finding any well reputed css academy.i will be very greatful to u, if u help me in this matter.
    yours sincerely,

48. Hibba Behram on August 6th, 2009 10:35 am

Dear and Respected sir/mam,
    I am an English Lecturere and now wants to appear in CSS 2010 exams but I have no idea about academies or coaching classes i need immediate help in this regard.
    waiting for replies
    Thanks

49. sehrish on August 11th, 2009 5:42 pm

I ve done Msc in economics now wants to appear in CSS 2010 exams but I have no idea about academies or coaching classes i need immediate help in this regard.
    waiting for replies

50. Saddam Sheikh on August 14th, 2009 12:12 pm

R/Sir
    i have just completed my H.S.C Part2 (Intermediate) n want to know where should i be prepared for css exam…
    Plz Reply……

51. Raheem on August 16th, 2009 10:16 am

Respected Dr. Farrukh,
    I hope you are enjoying good health there.Sir I want to appear in CSS exam but I have not good academic record.I passed my iIntermediate as well as my graduation in 2nd division.Can I appear now?
    Keenly waiting for your reply,
    With best wishes
    Raheem Rao

52. summaiya on August 16th, 2009 2:56 pm

aoa to all
    i just want to get info about css preparation, ad wht the acedemies are getting for preperation…
    thnks

53. Dr Farrukh Malik on August 17th, 2009 4:17 pm

Yes you can appear with this academic background and I know many qualifiers with the similar background. All you need is faith in yourself…

54. sabahat khan on August 26th, 2009 2:53 pm

hello friends tel me about any good academy in peshawar city response be quick i m waiting allah hafiz

55. kudus khan on August 27th, 2009 10:00 am

you ppl may find ur all answers there

56. m basharat hussain on August 28th, 2009 10:15 pm

dear sir.
    i need information about acdmies for perapration and notes plz help me.

57. EHSAN MALIK on August 30th, 2009 3:11 pm

I WANT TO DO CSS.BUT I CAN’T UNDERSTAND WHICH ACADEMY IS BEST FOR ME.I WANT TO JOIN NOA ACADEMY SITUATED IN ISLAMABAD.BUT I ALSO KNOW ABOUT NOVA ACADEMY.SO SUGGEST ME WHICH IS BEST FOR ME.BECAUSE I DON’T WANT TO TAKE RISK.THANKS.INFORM ME QUICKLY.

58. Dr Farrukh Malik on September 1st, 2009 3:48 am

Choice of academy depends upon the faculty. If you want to go for NOA, go and have the first hand experience only then you can make a rational decision.

59. M Numan on September 8th, 2009 8:35 am

Sir plzzzzzzzzzzzzz tell me about Css

60. asghar ali on September 10th, 2009 11:50 am

I WANT TO DO CSS.BUT I CAN’T UNDERSTAND WHICH ACADEMY IS BEST FOR ME.I WANT TO JOIN ay academy in rawalpindi i m a graduate in science my subjects r zooloy botany chemistry plz help me in selection of optional subjects

61. Dr Farrukh Malik on September 10th, 2009 8:35 pm

Dear Asghar Ali,

The choice of academy is your personal preference so visit some academies around in Rawalpindi and Islamabad and then make any decision. For further assistance I recommend you to Join our Forum at the link below:

Good luck!

62. Shakeel Ahmad on September 24th, 2009 9:16 pm

Aslam-o-Alaikum!

Sir, I want to join your palteform for complete guidence for Css preparation. Please, tell me procedure by which i would be able to join your CSS Forum.

Thanks
    Shakeel Ahmad
    M.Sc Chemistry (P.U)

63. Dr Farrukh Malik on September 27th, 2009 10:38 pm

Dear Shakeel,

Go to this link:

64. safdar ali on October 5th, 2009 2:27 pm

sir i need full information about kipps because i want to join now.

65. sumera rubbani on October 28th, 2009 11:05 am

sir ,
    i ve qualified written exam.kindly guide me regarding interview preparation,im impatiently waiting for ur reply

66. Pervez Ali on November 16th, 2009 10:02 am

Dear sirs;

I am ARTS Masters and wolud like to prepare myself for CSS. could any one let me know about any good and economical institue/Academy name in islamabad for short-time preparation.
    I look forward seeing to your kind reply, please.
    Regards,
    Pervez Ali Baloch, Islamabad

67. Muhammad Ghous on December 2nd, 2009 4:35 pm

sir mujya c.s.s karna hain .manay b.a kia hain aur meri b.a may percentage 46 aai hain hain.kia may c.s.s kar sakta hoon.

68. mariam on December 2nd, 2009 4:37 pm

i want to get addmission in CSS in Rawalpindi,where its Academy.

69. Dr Farrukh Malik on December 3rd, 2009 11:55 pm

I know about National Officers Academy, its in G-11 near Markaz.

70. Dr Farrukh Malik on December 4th, 2009 1:42 pm

In your case, I would quote the following section from CSS rules:

“A candidate must hold at least a Second Class or Grade “C” Bachelor’s degree in any faculty of one of the Pakistani Universities or an equivalent degree or comparable educational qualifications of a foreign University recognized by Higher
    Education Commission, Islamabad.

(ii) A candidate who has obtained a Third Division (or ‘D’ grade) in his/her Bachelor’s Degree will be eligible for the Examination in cases where he/she has obtained a higher Division in Master’s Degree.”

71. Dr Farrukh Malik on December 4th, 2009 2:01 pm

Dear Pervaiz Ali,

Please follow the link below for the List of Academies:

72. MUHAMMAD YASIR ABBAS on December 5th, 2009 12:37 pm

sir main konse subject rkhon jin ki asani se tayari hosakti hai bsc main mere subject stat math eco the

73. Israr Ahmed on December 11th, 2009 12:42 am

Respected Sir,
    I want to do css with good marks, I am doing MBA and I have done my masters degree in economic, I have selected the css subject also. However, my qyury is how much time may I spend daily on studies? I will appear in CSS exams in 2011.
    And please guide me I have brought CSS Subjects notes from Officers academy from Col Zahur ul Haq, are these notes usefull or if you have another good option for notes so kindly tell me.
    Best Regards,
    Israr

74. abdul raziq on December 17th, 2009 11:28 pm

i am doing mba from buitems but after that i want to join a css academy in lahore. can you plzz send me the adress and list of academies of lahore , i am waiting for ur response .

75. adil murtaza on January 5th, 2010 6:32 pm

dear sir/madam

i have passed B.SC in supplymentry examination 2009 with the subjects (state,math,economics) .and with 2nd divission.can i appear in css?

76. ALI ASGHAR SHAH on January 11th, 2010 8:17 pm

ASLAM-O-ALIKUM
    SIR, I WANT TO DO CSS, SO IM UNAWRE FROM THE PROCEDURE OF CSS, I HAVE DONE XII, NOW I HAVE GOT ADMISSION IN BS.c, HAVING COPLETED GRADUATION I WANT TO JOIN THE JOB OF CSS,SO THE WAY OF CSS SHOULD BE PROVIDE ME, I SHALL BE VERY THANKFUL TO YOU… MAY THE BOUNTIES OF GOD TO ALL OF YOU, WHO ARE SUPPORTING CSS CANDIDATES
    SIR THNK’S….

77. Muhammad Suleman on January 13th, 2010 5:19 pm

kindly aap mujhey css ke coaching classes ke fees k bare main bata sakte hai aur ye be batain k selection ka criteria kiya hai.thanks

78. AAMIR ALI MALIK on January 28th, 2010 6:15 pm

salam sir
    me aamir ali malik 4rm district ghotki,i have doen simple M.A in english.basicly i have given ma from colege side.so sir i want to give css,so kindly sir guide me that which subjects i should select and where from i should do the prepratation for css.tell me the one of best acadmy in pakistan for css preprattaion.please guide me as soon as possible.thanks regarding aamir ali malik ghotki sindh pakistan.

79. kiamran tunio on February 7th, 2010 9:41 am

sir plz tell me that mba is diffecalt or css atempt plzzzz tell me soon iam waiting

80. bakht khan on February 27th, 2010 10:45 pm

i want to do css , kindly intimate me at quetta preparation classes.

81. Eng. Mazhar Saqlain on March 21st, 2010 4:00 am

hello Dr. Farukh I am Mazhar Saqlain Lahore. I want to do CSS and want to get a first position in css after choosing optional subjects as (Applied Mathematics, physics and Indo-pak history).i did Electrical Engineering in 2010 .So please give me the useful advice about the CSS.
    Thanks

82. Aneela on March 23rd, 2010 1:38 pm

ihave completed my M.Sc in MARINE ZOOLOGY can i apply for css exam. plz tell me the best prep center for css in karachi. reply me as soon as possible

83. adeeba on March 25th, 2010 2:38 pm

I wana ask fee of officers acadamy for css

84. Abdul Wahid on April 28th, 2010 12:58 pm

Please send me a list of all CSS preperation academies in Lahore. I will be grateful.

85. Christopher Sagar on May 4th, 2010 5:28 pm

Dear Sir,

I completed my BBA (HONS) in marketing from Al-Khair University in 2007 and i also attested my DMC (Detailed Marks Sheet) from HEC. Sir, Can i eligible for entering in CSS.

Also guide me when the css exmas will be and who’s the best academy for preparation.

Best regards,

Christopher Sagar

86. Yahya Khan on May 6th, 2010 3:27 pm

Sir,
    I want to appear in the next coming session of CSS.So kindly give me a brief information about what subjects i choose for it. Well i hve done B.A in jounrnalism and Sociology.Thank you Waiting for your reply.

87. Zaheer Khan on May 10th, 2010 8:08 pm

R/sir,
    i had given my B.A Exam now in 2010 anual with the subjects of Punjabi, islamiat, and perisan as optional. sir please guide my about the subjects for CSS which i should Select and also tell me about the best academy of css preparing in peshawar city please.
    your coaporation in this regard will be higly apreciated.

Zaheer Ahmad Khan Khattak from Peshawar.

88. Sidrah on May 11th, 2010 10:27 am

i wish to appear in the css exams next year in 2011, when and how should i start to prepare, where to get the forms and all from.. need guidance..

89. waqas hameed on May 17th, 2010 8:02 pm

sir i have done b.a my professors and also my father has tell me to do css sirkindly guide me and tell me about accadmies

90. Ayesha on May 17th, 2010 9:45 pm

Respected Sir,
    i am masters in economics and would like to prepare myself for css.Iwish to appear in the css exams next year 2011.I need for guidness in selection of subjects,forms,date of exams etc.plz help me when i start.thanks

91. roohulamin on May 18th, 2010 8:52 pm

i m n 3rd semstr of mba nd i wan2 do css after mba. plz guide me regarding my subjects… nd also tell me about da outstanding coaching academies of pak.

92. irfan on May 26th, 2010 3:18 pm

sir Assalam Alikum
    i am doing B.com from karachi university and i have read the new policy for the css by fpsc ..
    which of them include minimum education of 16 years.. its means i am not eligible for this attempt and in the next attempt ..shall u add some thing plz give me inforamation in this respect

93. Sheva Ram on May 30th, 2010 11:08 am

DEar Sir/Madam

I have Pssed Currently BBA BS ANd NOw Moiving FOr CSS Preparation Now Ineed YOr G?idance SO Please DO GUoide Me i Need THe Way through which i selected optional subjects. so support me what optional subjects i select.

Regards
    Sheva Ram

94. Arsalan Yousaf on June 10th, 2010 8:00 pm

Sir,
    I want to know the date for exams of css and also the date of submission of forms.

95. saad on June 12th, 2010 2:49 am

i need to know the best academies for css prepration in karachi city..

96. maira on June 13th, 2010 6:48 pm

sir i did masters in english literature now i want to do css sir m from abbottabad and v have not any good acadmy for prepation and it is also not possible to go out of city for prepation. so i want to know is there any offer of notes from the good acadmies by taking the moneyoder.sir plsssssssssss guide me in the slection of subjects and also how to prepare myself for those subjects

97. Arshad Chaudhary on June 28th, 2010 5:08 pm

Dear Sir,

I want complete information regarding CSS at the following features in accordance with Accounting, Banking.

1) Age Limit
    2) Subject Choice
    3) How to prepare the subject
    4) Best Lahore Academy
    5) And all other information
    6) Now, I should to start the Css preparation or not at the age of 29 years old with MBA from PUL and 10 years accounts, admin/HR and banking experience.
    7) What I should do………

Awaiting your response……….

98. sidra on June 30th, 2010 7:48 am

sir im student of masters in IR in IIUI and I want to know about the best academy in Rawalpindi city if there is then kindly inform me…. thanks

99. junaid zaheer on July 2nd, 2010 12:40 am

i am reading all about the css but onthing that i can;t understand that what are the qouta approximately in every field.can anybody solve my problem.soo plz rply me………..

100. aqsa on July 2nd, 2010 9:49 am

b.com from superior wants to do css. . . . . .plz tell me the number’s required. . . . . . anxiously waiting for ur reply. . . . . .

101. Abbas Raza on July 6th, 2010 11:06 am

Sir i complete my M.com degree recently, now i want to must qualify css.Plz guide me in some metters

> my english language is weak how can i improve my english
    >subjects best for me in css
    >best academy

plz rply fast, me waiting

102. Mariyam on July 8th, 2010 3:02 pm

Assalamo Alai kum !
    I must say U r doing gr8r And V. tough job !
    may God give its reward ….
    Nowadays I m just reading Dawn news and writing 2-3 pgs beside reading Eglish dictionary.
    wht more should I do ?
    How much ur tuition for english essay helped u ?
    Have a look upon my optionals and tell me if I should make some alterations in it !
    1 – Indo pak history 200
    2- IR 100
    3- Pb . Admin. 100
    4- Pol Sci 200
    OR
    Sociology + Jounalism
    I have gone through the syllabus and I feel journalism more interesting than political science.
    Tell me should I choose Political science OR journalism + sociology ??????
    many people told not to chooce history with political science coz they both r v lenthy ! advice me .
    I’ll make my first attempt after B.com !
    Give other tips as well If u like to give .
    ALLAH Nighaban
    Mariyam

103. kanwal on July 11th, 2010 4:53 pm

salam!
    sir i recently hav completed my MBA in finance. can you plz uide me in chosing my subjects.

104. aisha aziz on July 13th, 2010 11:10 pm

dear sir/madam
    im interested in doing css.i just have taken my papers of masters in english literature part 1.imlil bit confusedabt all process of css.there is not as such proper guideline.kindly do tell me abt d criteria .
    thnk u in anticipation

105. Umer Shah on July 16th, 2010 12:14 am

Respected Sir,

Kindly refer me a tutor or specialist for the compulsory subject ” English ” ,

After reading the FPSC latest Annual report , this is one area of CSS i really want to prepare for
    because in my view it is the core subject of CSS.

Improvement in this subject would benefit all my other subjects too,

Regards

106. shahab on July 31st, 2010 12:31 pm

which is the best academy for css preparation

107. SANA on August 2nd, 2010 4:31 pm

SALAM SIR,
    AS FAR CONTACTING THE CONCERND PERSON IN ANY DEPARTMENT,ITS MY REALLY BAD LUCK,NONE EVER REPLID,,WELL I HAVE A QUESTION THAT I M BACHELOR IN MEDICINE AND SURGERY FROM CHINA N NOW I WANNA TAK MY ATTEMP TOWARDS CSS BUT I WANNA KNOW WILL MY DEGREE BE ACCEPTABLE TO CONCERNED DEPARTMENT OF CSS,,,I MEAN CAN I APPER IN EXAM ON BEHALF OF MY MBBS,CURRENTLY I M NOT REGISTERED IN PAKISTAN AS A PRACTISING PHYSICIN BUT JST HOLDING BACHELOR DEGREE,,,,,,THANX A LOT IF ANY ONE CAN REPLY TO ME

108. Engr.Izhar Ul Haq on August 4th, 2010 12:09 pm

Hi all,i have done Bsc Electronic Engineering from NWFP UET PESHAWAR this year.i wanna go for CSS now.
    I am in little bit confusion about the selection of optional subjects”which subjects should i select as an electronic engineer “…and how much minimum time span will be needed to cover them .
    thanks body all sincere suggestions are welcomed.

109. Dr Farrukh Malik on August 8th, 2010 1:31 pm

Please visit the following Website for Advice and Assistance regarding CSS. The Forum named THE CEP FORUM is our sister site specifically dealing the Preparation material for Central Superior Service. I hope you will find much need assistance from Qualifiers and Aspirants once there. I hope it helps. The URL for The CEP Forum is as under:

Please feel free to put forward any query regarding CSS there, I wish you all the best!

110. rida on August 19th, 2010 7:27 pm

a.alaiqum, i jst want 2 as when css examination ll b started in these institution.?

111. IMRAN TAJ KHASKHELI on August 26th, 2010 7:37 pm

sir i want to know academy in karachi that can guide me relevent to css preparation

112. sidra on September 4th, 2010 1:01 am

Sir have u any academy in gujranwala to the Preparation of css?.

113. waheed ahmed shaikh on September 19th, 2010 12:44 pm

my son in law has completed MBA (FINANCE)i shall be highly obliged if you may kindly be enough pleased to let me know the proper procedure to get him admitted in prestigious css accademy for his bright future.thanks

114. khalid hussain on September 21st, 2010 5:29 pm

Dear sir,
    i am khaid i have passed B.A with ecomoics in 2008, now i want to join css plzzzzzzzzz guide me in optional subjects.
    now i am MBA (Banking&Finance) student in 3rd smester.
    plzzzzzzz guide me 4 css exams prepation about best academys.

115. Nadia Yasmeen on September 21st, 2010 8:23 pm

Respected Sir

m doing BS in environmental sciences and m in 5th semester……….i want to go for css……..plz guide me about subjects for CSS and also help out that how can i do best in exam…………………..THANK YOU

116. Nabeel on October 3rd, 2010 7:22 pm

hello ,i want do css plz anyonecan tell me about an academy i belong from karachi

117. shoaib on October 5th, 2010 9:47 am

respected sir im doing B.E and im very much interested about css so im fully distrub what should i do i have become double minded whom should i give time css or B.E .my aim is to becime css officer but due to engineering im not able to give sufficient time to css so plz help me what should i do???????????
    waiting for ur regards

118. arshia dar on October 11th, 2010 12:44 am

sir can u please provide me all details of fee expenses and accadmic expenses for css.

119. Abdul Razaque Abro on October 11th, 2010 5:49 pm

Sir i complete my M.B.A degree recently, now i want to must qualify css.Plz guide me in some metters

subjects best for me in css

120. Fakhar Islam on October 11th, 2010 11:13 pm

I want to ask you that what is the status of nova academy of M.S.Mazhar in prepration in Css exams?Can I join it?Please guide me about it.I shall be thankful to you.

121. Muhammad Arshad on October 29th, 2010 1:10 am

Hi Sir
    im doing civil engeneering from uet taxila last year.im cnfused abt acadmies.Plz tell me the best acadamies in islamabad and lahore.which one is better 4 me either in islamabad or in lahore??

122. Marui Aslam on October 29th, 2010 5:35 pm

Could any body provide me any contact number of NOA Lahore???????????

And I want to ask Dr. Farrukh that while looking at the results of 2010 is it favourable to opt islamic history and culture along with journalism for the upcoming 2011 attempt?

123. Marui Aslam on October 29th, 2010 5:43 pm

and i want to share an other academy at Karachi for CSS preparation.
    UQAIPS; that is Uqaili’s Preparatory School for CSS and PCS.
    Pioneer of it is Sir Abdul Aziz Uqaili (DCO Ghotki).
    They have a wonderful faculty comprising Sir Abdul Aziz Uqaili, Muzammil Halipto, K.S Nagpal, Zahid Masood, Dr. Abdul Qudoos Sheikh, Saleem Shiekh, Abdul Fatah Huliyo and others to teach all subjects.

It is located at Tauheed Commercial, 26th street, Defence Phase V near Ideal Bakers.

124. Muhammad Safdar on October 31st, 2010 3:50 pm

hi frnd,

I require complete detail of any good academy for competitive exames… In fact, total cost and facality…

125. Shafqaat on November 9th, 2010 7:56 pm

Dear All,

Please guide which is the best academy in Rawalpindi for CSS preparation.

Many Thanks.

126. waseem ahmed memon on November 11th, 2010 12:12 am

respected sir im very much intrested about css

127. shakila. Ausaf. on November 11th, 2010 1:29 pm

sir
    i know about of css how education of student ,age subjetand other detail willbe neccessary.
    thank u .

128. sara on November 14th, 2010 8:30 pm

respectable sir,
    i want information about css i m too much interested in doing css.i shall be v thankful to u if u kindly guide me

129. Asma YAsmin on November 24th, 2010 10:42 am

AOA

i complete my masater degree in MAss communication & know i want to fo for CSS. Please guide me in this regard. when to send admission & suggest me acadamy for CSS (Lahore,Rawalpindi).

Thanks

130. AAMIR MUKHTIAR on November 24th, 2010 2:37 pm

Sir i want to know that what is the procedure for admission in CSS Academy and also the subjecrs related to CSS.

Aamir Mukhtiar From Sukkur Pakistan

131. AHSAN RAZA on December 11th, 2010 11:22 am

sir can i p start my preparation for css after passing intermeduiate class

132. Effi on December 21st, 2010 4:45 pm

Sir,

kindly,inform me about the best academy for CSS exams preparation in Peshawar.
    I will be so obliged to you.
    Thanks

133. arslan on December 26th, 2010 9:41 pm

hi,
    me just did bs(it) and i want to find a good tutor in rawalpindi or islamabad

134. sarwat on January 3rd, 2011 3:37 pm

sir,
    i hv just appeared in my BA examination and my result hsnt come,can i take admItion in CSS??

135. zahid on January 11th, 2011 1:07 pm

aoa. i m simple BA from allama iqbal universty with subjects jusnalisam islami fiqa an islamic studies. now i m doing LLB form punjab unversty.advise me that which subjects i select for CCS exam.

136. mehar on January 17th, 2011 11:25 am

i want to do css and i want to pass it with good marks i want just the names of book which is recommended for css preperation .

137. saeed on January 26th, 2011 8:57 pm

salam
    sir i am saeed ahmed ex larkanian from ninth batch, sir i want to attemt for css, i work in zarai taraqiati bank please sir kindly guide me for that how should i prepare and what subjects should i select for the css exams please sir guide me, i left u a message before also please sir kindly me thanks..

138. kum on February 11th, 2011 12:13 am

i m doing masterz in zoology.i want to appear in css exams.plz guide me abt my subjects.which one z the best???????

139. muhammad uzair on February 12th, 2011 11:36 pm

sir i have to do css plz tell me which academy is best and i got less than 50 percent marks i am eligible or not tell me soon

140. zara on February 17th, 2011 10:21 am

Dear Sir

PLEASE ADVISE US CSS ACADEMIES IN FAISALABAD ALSO PLEASE GUIDE THE SUBJECT AS WELL AS BOOKS FOR PREPARTN THE EXAM.

REGARDS

141. saba on February 24th, 2011 10:14 pm

plz help me in choosing optional subjects i hav done mba in hr

142. Abdul Mohsin on March 10th, 2011 12:00 pm

sir!!iam M.A english from BZU. I appeared in recently. I am apt qualified in Islamiat and muslaim law due to DArs.e. nizami.

143. Anwar on March 25th, 2011 4:30 pm

Dear sir, AOA
    i am from Skardu Baltistan.
    sir i completed graduation recently and now i want to appear in CSS so which is the best academy preparation of CSS in Islamabad?

144. zakhmi on March 27th, 2011 12:26 am

dear friends….
    mai aj sach bolna chahta hn
    mai aur maira dost(choota),ACCA kar rahy hain..
    3 saal ho gae,1 paper clear hua
    css ko chorien,kia hum acaa kar lain gy??
    waiting fo u reply
    muaah

145. zafar on April 3rd, 2011 6:55 am

Dear sir

146. Daniyal Ali on April 13th, 2011 4:38 pm

Sir, Asslam o alaikum i am very worry please tell me about css preparation i/e wihch syllabus & where is ur academy

147. kamal on April 16th, 2011 8:51 am

Dear Sir

anyone who can guide me for the best css acadmies in Lahore and Islamabad, shll be much thankfull

148. khurrum on April 28th, 2011 10:47 am

hello i have done masters degree in mathematics. i want to go for css when do i can apply what is admission criteria.please reply me back om my mail.or suggest me any link to follow

149. asad abbas on April 30th, 2011 5:56 pm

hello to all of u i know all about how to do css wat r its requirements i just want to know that which is the suitable academy for further preparation i want to apper in 2012 css exams please inform me as soon as possible time is too short

150. hafiz shahid shoukat on May 2nd, 2011 8:31 pm

respected sir,
    i would like to know all details about css i m to much interested in css

151. kiran nisar on May 7th, 2011 1:24 pm

i have complete my hons in bfa fine arts thanx

152. Abid-ur-Rehman on May 9th, 2011 6:37 pm

Dear sir
    i like 2 appear in CSS exam. plz give me complete information about this . for e.g its admission , fee, preparation , etc.
    Also list of academics where i prepare exam and about its formats and syllabus if any .I complete my BS(Hons)in Microbiology recently and before my M.Phil admission I want to join the academy for CSS.

153. sajid on May 12th, 2011 1:22 am

can i have a complete list of different CSS preparation Academics in pakistan ,with complete address and phone numbers.

154. SAJID KHAN on May 13th, 2011 3:03 am

I M SIMPLE ELECTRONICS ENGINEER JUST PASS OUT….SO PLZ GUIDE ME ABOUT CSS I WANTS TO CLEAR THIS BECZ I NEED THIS…………….

155. Zafarullah on May 14th, 2011 9:50 pm

Hi sir !

I have done Masters in English & want to appear in CSS 2012.

Would you please guide me about the best CSS Coaching Academy in Islamabad.

Looking forward to hear from you soon,

ZAfarullah

156. saba ali on May 30th, 2011 7:05 pm

HI sir
    me saba i m complete my b.com in 2010 from Punjab uni pakistan . and now i m a student of ACCA in london. i want to do css plzz help me for completion my css .
    i m so verry thankfull to u

157. Sikander Khan on June 1st, 2011 4:58 pm

Salam Sir,

can u guide me regarding the css beacuse i want to appear in css in future..i m already enrolled in BA classes so shall i joing any CSS academy or should i complete my BA then i join any academy?

158. Syed Babar Ali Shah on June 12th, 2011 10:52 am

Asslam O Alaikum!
    Respected Sir,
    I am Babar Ali from Vehari District. I have came to know through a reliable source that you are giving best guidance of CSS exames. I want to apear in this year of 2011. I have done my B.A with these subjects Journalism,Punjabi & Arabic… What type of guidance you’ll provide me.?

159. Tariq Ahmed on June 12th, 2011 11:31 am

Dear sir,

i like to apear in CSS exam plz give me complete informination about this .
    sir i am Bsc in subjects of Botany. Zology.and Chemistry in division third
    pleas suggest me can i get preapear about CSS.
    Thanks

160. Zafarullah on June 14th, 2011 10:21 am

Dear Dr Sb !!

I saw a list of css acdemies online, each claiming to be the unique and having no equals. This has made the situation more ambigous for me than clear.

I want to request your goodself to guide me about good result oriented css coaching academy in Islamabad.

it will really be SADQA JARIA on your part.

Waiting to hear from you soon.

Thanx,

Zafar Ullah Mehsud.

161. kamran hussain on June 21st, 2011 11:40 am

Sir, i need the some information in CSS course and what the requirement . i want to prepare for CSS next session 2011, please guide me that i first and then go for CSS, and please sir also suggest me the best accadmy in lahore and what you think about Services accadmy for CSS preparation situated at Lower Mall, please sir reply me soon………..

162. kamran hussain on June 21st, 2011 11:41 am

kamran hussian

163. kanza on July 3rd, 2011 1:52 pm

i am doing m.a in I.R i want to do css can anyone help me plz

164. Naveed Abro on July 5th, 2011 7:18 pm

SIR I want to know that is GCU lahore is Capable for preparation for CSS…….???PLZ REPLY

165. farooq ch on July 11th, 2011 11:21 am

i want information about css .please

166. farooq ch on July 11th, 2011 11:23 am

i want information about css in fsd

167. Zahid Mughal on July 14th, 2011 10:47 am

Respected Sir;
    i want to appear in CSS exams. But i have no idea about this so kindly request to all my senior to help me in this case.

168. hassan saleem on July 22nd, 2011 12:42 pm

Dear sir
    Also list of accedmeies where i prepare exam and about ifomats and syllabus if any .ts

169. hina on July 23rd, 2011 6:12 pm

dear sir i want to appear in CSS EXAM.plz give me complete information about this.for e.g its admission,fee, preparation etc.also list of academics where i can prepare exam and about its formats and syllabs if any.and plz also tell me when tese exams will be held on these year 2011 plz reply me am waiting for ur answer………

170. mussadaq shah on July 27th, 2011 11:29 am

Respected Sir,
    I did my civil engineering this year and i want to be a css officer. Please guide me for good acadmy in Islamabad or Rawalpindi.

171. Ali Raza on July 27th, 2011 1:24 pm

Sir.I compleated my software engineering degree from pu and now i wanted to do css but some times i think that i can not do this because during my software engineering degree i do not give any attention on english.So,sir please guide me weather i can overcome my weakness in english.

172. irshad khan on August 1st, 2011 10:38 pm

i am a medical student and want to appear in the CSS exam after my graduation,kindly let me know which academy should i join in Peshawar for best preparation

173. shahid on August 12th, 2011 7:54 pm

sir i complete my graduation in subjects of science now i want to attempt css exam my question is that now what should it is compulsory that i do first master or graduation is enough

174. ZAIN SHAH on August 19th, 2011 12:26 am

I WANT 2 KNOW THE DATE OF SUBMISSION OF FORUM DATE AND TELL HOW I GET THE FORM?

175. Muhammad Ali on August 19th, 2011 6:33 pm

I want to know about the best accademy in lahore for prepration of CSS in radiance of competant teachers.

176. arfa naqvi on August 20th, 2011 10:36 pm

please tell me any proper institute or academy for CSS in Rawalpindi.
    do reply soon…i am waiting
    thanks
    regards

Arfa Naqvi

177. ali raza ghaffar on August 25th, 2011 7:12 pm

sir i did my fsc from cadet college petaro now m doing bba honours after this i want to appear in css exams plz kindly give me some details about css exams and its procedure.

178. ali khan on August 29th, 2011 3:19 pm

Dear Sir,
    Iam a student of MBA (finance) from Punjab university Lahore and interested to give exams for CSS
    I will appreciate if you provide me info regarding the admission and the coaching institutes in Lahore

179. rabeeta on September 4th, 2011 10:33 am

Respected sir,i m a medical graduate.i want to appear for css exam.i m currently doing a job at a hospital so cant join any academy.neither i have any proper guidance.kindly guide me regarding my preparation and also in the selection of optionals.Regerds

180. Ayaz Ali on September 4th, 2011 10:22 pm

Salamz

Any one can help me to find the good tutor for the prepartion of css exam………… i am fresh graduate in mechanical engineering….. plz help me to choose the perfect academy for prep……..

181. Mahwish on September 5th, 2011 3:29 pm

Dear sir..I have doing Masters in Economics & want to appear in CSS 2011.
    Would you please guide me about the best CSS Coaching Academy in karachi..

182. Mahwish on September 5th, 2011 3:29 pm

Dear sir..I am doing Masters in Economics & want to appear in CSS 2011.
    Would you please guide me about the best CSS Coaching Academy in karachi.

183. Ujala Younis on September 10th, 2011 12:34 am

i am student of MBA (finance & HR) and wants to appear in CSS exam…kindly guide me that which academy should i join in Rawalpindi….and kindly do tell the CSS procedure e.g What to study? This is for how many years? Fees? abt admission? etc… i shall be very thankful to u….plz reply as soon as possible cz i wanna take admission in this year 2011….

184. irfan ali on September 13th, 2011 9:40 pm

Respected Sir .i want to know about preparation centres for css exam .is there any institute in uae .plz do reply

185. anum on September 14th, 2011 10:33 am

sir
    i have done my b.com and MBA . i am interested in css would you please help me out. and suggest the best acadmy in lahore.

186. mishi zehra on September 19th, 2011 9:23 pm

i have done my matsters (M.COM) from Karachi university.now i want get admission in css but really don’t the exact way , i want to take classes for its preparation and wona know from where i havta take its form…kindly inform me if u have its info … thanks in advance .

187. sabir ahmed on September 21st, 2011 12:16 pm

sir please tell me d expenses of KIPS and OFFICER academies of lahore

188. khuram on September 21st, 2011 2:53 pm

sir pleaze inform me aboute the best acedemy for css prepration thanks

189. uzair magsi on September 23rd, 2011 9:44 pm

sir i m medical student doing my bds 4m bolan med clg qta, i want to do css ,kindly guide me shud i start study now or after my bds

190. khamoshi ka boycott on September 27th, 2011 1:58 pm

is there any chances of jeck in c.s.s??????????
    b.cuz why the son of burocreate is also bureocrat!!!

191. Mamoona Ejaz on October 5th, 2011 12:25 pm

Sir.I completed my master in Pak-Studies from IUB,i Want to appear in css exam so please give me information about the critaria and the best acadmy of Lahore.I shall b thankful to you.
    Sincerely,
    Mamoona Ejaz
    Abdul Hakim District Khanewal

192. rafiq ahmed on October 7th, 2011 8:49 am

Respectable Sir, iam done simple bsc, and now iam searching the best acedmy for prepration of css in lahore, and let me know aech and every procces of css exam,

193. asad amin on October 7th, 2011 10:46 am

Dear sir,
    i want to konw the best academy for css prapration in lahore and also tell me about the subjects what subjects i choose for css.i doen my M.com (finance) recently so plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz reply me quickli as possible .
    Thank you sir.

194. M. KHIZER on October 9th, 2011 2:31 pm

assalam! sir !
    I have passed my intermediate exams in grade “A” & want to appear in CSS 2012.
    Would you please guide me about the best CSS Coaching Academy in Karachi.
    Looking forward to hear from you
    M. KHIZER

195. jawad on October 10th, 2011 9:44 am

i have passed bcom and doing ACCA. i want to appear in CSS. kindly give contact details of KIPS in karachi and its address

196. rizwan on October 19th, 2011 11:28 pm

hi
    m an mbbs 1st year student, intrstd in css after mbbs, bt lookin fr css prep from now, plz guide me. M in sahiwal, any academy in sahiwal?

197. Rafaqat Ali on November 13th, 2011 1:06 am

Hi
    I am Electrical Engineer and i just want to top the css exam need some guidance.
    if anyone can, kindly let me know.
    Regards

198. sabahat on November 22nd, 2011 1:24 pm

ASSALAMOALAEKUM
    IS THIS POSSIBLE TO DO CSS AFTER GRADUATION? KINDLY TELL ME THE ALL PROCEDURE OF DOING CSS AND ALSO THE BEST INSTITUTE TO PREPARE ITS EXAMINATION …
    THANKS

199. RIYAZ AHMAD on December 2nd, 2011 4:00 pm

Sir I want to join an academy for css prepararion so plz guide me which academy is best in Pakistn.
    RIYAZ AHMAD MBA HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT

200. BABAR on December 5th, 2011 1:43 am

Dear sir,
    Thank you sir.

201. Muhammad Kamran on December 8th, 2011 12:59 pm

Dear Sir,

Iam 29 years old and just enter in 30. I am workin in Semi Govt. Organization for the last five years. I just come to know that i am eligible for the css examinatin or otherwise. Because i read in the CSS Requirements that 2 years age relaxation has been granted to those candidates who are serving in Govt./ Semi Govt. organizations.

Plz sir reply soon so that if there is a chance to enter the criteria inshallah i will definately avail it.

Regards

202. Abdul Basit on December 21st, 2011 6:37 pm

Hello, i want information about css preparation and about exams schedule.

Regards,
    Abdul Basit

203. zainib on December 21st, 2011 6:52 pm

sir i am a fresh graduate, i have done may bachelers in electrical engineering from GCU.I want to know that which subjects i should choose for css examination.please provide me the required information. Thank you

204. farah on January 2nd, 2012 1:12 pm

hi last year i have completed my BBA now join MBA i just want to ask how to preapre for CSS exam should i join any institued if yes then which one (karachi)
    thaks reply asap

205. Tauseef Awan on January 4th, 2012 4:07 am

Dear sir i have recently completed my bachelor’s of commerce nd now i want to do css so kindly tell me which category i select and plz tel me which institute is gud for css preparation in karachi and its exact location/address…

206. Insaf Gdani on January 5th, 2012 11:47 am

Respected sir/mem
    hi.. i am insaf Gadani from sukkur its mine second part of BA and i want to do css and i know i will be the next one so mem/sir i have passed intery test exams of engneering with good marks but i have abdicated from that for css…..my aim
    so plz guide me what should i do for prepartion and which accadmy i should join only islamabad and lahor

207. imran on January 6th, 2012 12:47 pm

CSS preparation is totally depends on personnel efforts so leave thinkong about any source

“Apni Quwat Apni Jaan

Koshish Kar to no jawan”

208. Irfan Hussain on January 11th, 2012 12:34 pm

Sir I did my graduation in textile engr and is of 27.
    I have just 1 year to take CSS

plz guide me about subjects
    Thnks

209. dr.manan ali on February 23rd, 2012 4:23 pm

sir i have completed DVM degree. i will appear next year in css please guide me to select subjects.. thanks

210. Ayesha on March 17th, 2012 10:59 pm

Dear Sir!
    A.O.A,I hope you enjoying good health.Sir i want to give ccs exams but i have no knowledge about this.please tell me all information of ccs exams.I done B.Com.

211. Muhammad Usman Ibrar on April 23rd, 2012 12:58 pm

Dear Sir,

A O A! i hope you are good. Respected sir, i have completed my graduation in 2009. now i am student of law, LLB (part II), & i want to participate in CSS, pl. guide me the books, which i could read for CSS.

Thanks & Regards,
    MUIG.

212. sameen on April 27th, 2012 3:51 pm

dear sir,
    is there any acadmy/tutor for pcs examination in sargodha..
    kindly guide me,
    thanQ..
    Sameen mehr

213. Abbas Sial on May 6th, 2012 5:17 pm

Dear Sir,
    I am BA. I want to take admission in preparation of CSS kindly help me and guide me all about it.

214. KAMRAN on February 9th, 2013 1:35 pm

salam how r u , plz u guide me i will apply for exam in CSS but plz how can i hope so that u will guide me thanks repl me

215. sameera on February 20th, 2013 9:50 pm

hi sir i want to know about best academies for preparation of css or good tutors for c.s.s preparationin lahore.

216. simran shah on March 11th, 2013 3:18 pm

salam,i just hv cmpltd my masters in English literature and applied linguistics from numl…could u plz guide me abt da sbjcts and plz tell me that z thr any afforadable academy in rawalpindi or isb for the preparation of css exams… REGARDS…